Let The Drink Talk Forum Index Let The Drink Talk
https://twitter.com/LetTheDrinkTalk

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

increased membership

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Let The Drink Talk Forum Index -> New Members / Ask a question?
View previous topic :: View next topic  
talisker25
Keeper of the Quaich
Keeper of the Quaich

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2005 12:44 pm    Post subject: increased membership Reply with quote

it only seems a few weeks ago that we were up to 30 members and now we are in the seventies.
the more members that join the forum the better the conversation and knowledge will get better and better, roll on 100 :D

The trouble with jogging is that ice falls out of your glass

http://talikerstantrums.blogspot.com/
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
alehead

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2005 3:10 pm    Post subject: Re: increased membership Reply with quote

talisker25 wrote:
it only seems a few weeks ago that we were up to 30 members and now we are in the seventies.
the more members that join the forum the better the conversation and knowledge will get better and better, roll on 100 :D

I don't know after a few beers and whiskies my conversation is just akfhfhghghgkhghghghh, and that's after an Ardbeg and Lagavulin! :D
Johnny
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2005 3:14 pm    Post subject: Re: increased membership Reply with quote

talisker25 wrote:

This is Saturday, so does that mean you have a computer with internet access at home :D hiding occasion9 computer blob8
Anonymous

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2005 3:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congratulations, hopefully you'll have the hundered for Christmas Laughing
talisker25
Keeper of the Quaich
Keeper of the Quaich

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2005 9:34 am    Post subject: Re: increased membership Reply with quote

Johnny wrote:
talisker25 wrote:

This is Saturday, so does that mean you have a computer with internet access at home :D hiding occasion9 computer blob8

no johnny it does not!!
i have had to go to our resource centre as i was desperate to get on line to do some stuff that i could not do at work, had a carry on with wanadoo about ending contract which happened last friday and have signed up to a new isp but will not get on line at home till aug 27th at least as i want 2 meg. they need to do another test on the line but initial test looks fine. very very difficult without the internet cussing one good thing though, most of my computer time at home now is taken up with recording my collection on spreadsheets which is quite rewarding so the only time that i am able to get on the forum is whilst i am at work if i have time Sad

The trouble with jogging is that ice falls out of your glass

http://talikerstantrums.blogspot.com/
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Let The Drink Talk Forum Index -> New Members / Ask a question? All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: