Let The Drink Talk Forum Index Let The Drink Talk
https://twitter.com/LetTheDrinkTalk

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

EDRADOUR DISTILLERY
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Let The Drink Talk Forum Index -> Distilleries and Breweries
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Johnny
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2005 7:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

talisker25 wrote:
Johnny wrote:
Are you two being paid to advertise Laughing I'll be up there shortly so wil have a look at these variations close up Razz

not sure if you have been before to edradour, and looking at your itinery it is your last visit. why not pop into the moulin inn on your way back into pitlochry and sample some of the excellent ale from the micro brewery if not already done so, mind you head on the beams in the bar Exclamation Exclamation or you can pick some up at robertsons at the end of the main street, they also have have a great range of whisky Wink

Goint to try the Moulin but unfortunately with Old Faithful driving I'm wondering more on getting a taxi there on Saturday night?
talisker25
Keeper of the Quaich
Keeper of the Quaich

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2005 7:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Johnny wrote:
talisker25 wrote:
Johnny wrote:
Are you two being paid to advertise Laughing I'll be up there shortly so wil have a look at these variations close up Razz

not sure if you have been before to edradour, and looking at your itinery it is your last visit. why not pop into the moulin inn on your way back into pitlochry and sample some of the excellent ale from the micro brewery if not already done so, mind you head on the beams in the bar Exclamation Exclamation or you can pick some up at robertsons at the end of the main street, they also have have a great range of whisky Wink

Goint to try the Moulin but unfortunately with Old Faithful driving I'm wondering more on getting a taxi there on Saturday night?

will look forward to some excellent reviews Exclamation Exclamation

The trouble with jogging is that ice falls out of your glass

http://talikerstantrums.blogspot.com/
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Anonymous

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2005 9:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If he remembers anything that happens Laughing occasion5 occasion5 occasion5 occasion5 occasion5 coffee
Alister
Superior Blend
Superior Blend

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2005 12:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This tour is excellent and for free it's unbelievable. I think this may become a distillery to visit each time I take someone to distilleries as it has some very unusal devices that are just found at this distillery. The tour guide was lovely and really helpful. Some quite nice whiskies in the gift shop, I may of gone slightly overboard!! Laughing Laughing

http://www.camra.org.uk
dav182
Novice taster
Novice taster

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2005 12:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alister wrote:
This tour is excellent and for free it's unbelievable. I think this may become a distillery to visit each time I take someone to distilleries as it has some very unusal devices that are just found at this distillery. The tour guide was lovely and really helpful. Some quite nice whiskies in the gift shop, I may of gone slightly overboard!! Laughing Laughing

Can never buy too much whisky Laughing Laughing
Wha kens, before his life may end,
What his share may be o’ care, man?

Robert Burns
talisker25
Keeper of the Quaich
Keeper of the Quaich

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2005 12:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alister wrote:

that how i remember it, not that it is owned by signatory, many more different bottlins are starting to appear :D

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Anonymous

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2005 12:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

talisker25 wrote:
Alister wrote:

that how i remember it, not that it is owned by signatory, many more different bottlins are starting to appear :D

Talisker where have you been? :D
talisker25
Keeper of the Quaich
Keeper of the Quaich

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2005 1:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hendrix wrote:
talisker25 wrote:
Alister wrote:

well....i came on line at 12.30. nobody around. shot of in the tardis for lunch and now im back Laughing Laughing

Anonymous

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2005 1:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

talisker25 wrote:
Hendrix wrote:
talisker25 wrote:
Alister wrote:

well....i came on line at 12.30. nobody around. shot of in the tardis for lunch and now im back Laughing Laughing

You just think the rest of us sit around waiting Confused OK some of the time then Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Let The Drink Talk Forum Index -> Distilleries and Breweries All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: