Let The Drink Talk Forum Index Let The Drink Talk
https://twitter.com/LetTheDrinkTalk

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Doctor Who
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
talisker25
Keeper of the Quaich
Keeper of the Quaich

PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2006 10:47 am    Post subject: Re: Girl In The Fireplace Episode 4 Reply with quote

Johnny wrote:
Another excellent episode last night for David Tennant and the cast and crew.

Today on UK Gold was the episode about the Matrix and the last regeneration of the Doctor trying to steal the Colin Bakers remaining lives...ah so this is the conundrum that was foxing a Doctor Who site, no wonder they wanted to ignore this, plus it was a master epsidoe. It;s the one were Colin Baker is on trial for genocide. The plot thickens Laughing

finally managed to watch an episode on bbc 3, the one where k9 turns up and it starts with him woring in a school, excellent and i was very impressed, must try to watch more Very Happy

The trouble with jogging is that ice falls out of your glass

http://talikerstantrums.blogspot.com/
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Old Faithful
Aged Maltster
Aged Maltster

PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2006 11:26 am    Post subject: Re: Girl In The Fireplace Episode 4 Reply with quote

Johnny wrote:

Today on UK Gold was the episode about the Matrix and the last regeneration of the Doctor trying to steal the Colin Bakers remaining lives...ah so this is the conundrum that was foxing a Doctor Who site, no wonder they wanted to ignore this, plus it was a master epsidoe. It;s the one were Colin Baker is on trial for genocide. The plot thickens Laughing

Vaguley remember this, from when I was a kid - the entire series was called "Trial of a Timelord" or something. Wasn't the inquisitor supposed to be a manifestation of the 10th, or 11th regenration, or something like that?? What where they getting their knickers in a twist over any way??
Johnny
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2006 12:53 pm    Post subject: Re: Girl In The Fireplace Episode 4 Reply with quote

Old Faithful wrote:
Johnny wrote:

Vaguley remember this, from when I was a kid - the entire series was called "Trial of a Timelord" or something. Wasn't the inquisitor supposed to be a manifestation of the 10th, or 11th regenration, or something like that?? What where they getting their knickers in a twist over any way??

That's the one he is the 11th or 12th, but I guess that means the next one or so has to become this evil incarnation!!??
Johnny
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2006 12:54 pm    Post subject: Re: Girl In The Fireplace Episode 4 Reply with quote

talisker25 wrote:

finally managed to watch an episode on bbc 3, the one where k9 turns up and it starts with him woring in a school, excellent and i was very impressed, must try to watch more Very Happy

Forget the dog, Sarah Jane Smith was my reason for loving this episode, my first love Very Happy love7
Old Faithful
Aged Maltster
Aged Maltster

PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2006 4:33 pm    Post subject: Re: Girl In The Fireplace Episode 4 Reply with quote

Johnny wrote:
talisker25 wrote:

Forget the dog, Sarah Jane Smith was my reason for loving this episode, my first love Very Happy love7

Thought Madama Pompado (Sophia Myles), in the latest episode, was gorgeous - The Dr certainly has good taste!! love4

David Tennant must agree too - it's his girlfriend apparently!! Lucky B*stard!! cussing Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Laughing Laughing Laughing
Johnny
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2006 7:37 pm    Post subject: Re: Girl In The Fireplace Episode 4 Reply with quote

Old Faithful wrote:
Johnny wrote:
talisker25 wrote:

Thought Madama Pompado (Sophia Myles), in the latest episode, was gorgeous - The Dr certainly has good taste!! love4

David Tennant must agree too - it's his girlfriend apparently!! Lucky B*stard!! cussing Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Laughing Laughing Laughing

Yes, I heard that as well. Very Happy
talisker25
Keeper of the Quaich
Keeper of the Quaich

PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2006 8:14 pm    Post subject: Re: Girl In The Fireplace Episode 4 Reply with quote

Old Faithful wrote:
Johnny wrote:
talisker25 wrote:

very nice she was to

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
talisker25
Keeper of the Quaich
Keeper of the Quaich

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2006 7:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow the Cybermen are back, fantastic and i could swear i heard one of them say, awright trigger Laughing

Johnny
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2006 7:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

talisker25 wrote:
Wow the Cybermen are back, fantastic and i could swear i heard one of them say, awright trigger Laughing

Laughing Laughing Maybe he just had a trigger finger Exclamation Exclamation Question Question

Excellent episode, though most of the Doctors enemies seem to be a bit bulky and cumbersome and a brisk walk would get you out of trouble or a beach Laughing Laughing
talisker25
Keeper of the Quaich
Keeper of the Quaich

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2006 7:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Johnny wrote:
talisker25 wrote:

Laughing Laughing Maybe he just had a trigger finger Exclamation Exclamation Question Question

Excellent episode, though most of the Doctors enemies seem to be a bit bulky and cumbersome and a brisk walk would get you out of trouble or a beach Laughing Laughing

looking forward to next week though, mini trailer on bbc website plus loads of pics from tonight episode Very Happy

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Let The Drink Talk Forum Index -> Film All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 2 of 6

Jump to: