Let The Drink Talk Forum Index Let The Drink Talk
https://twitter.com/LetTheDrinkTalk
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Refi

Bookmark this site!
Piraat

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Let The Drink Talk Forum Index -> Speciality Beers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Johnny
Site Admin


Joined: 02 Apr 2005
Posts: 3553

PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2006 9:40 pm    Post subject: Piraat Reply with quote



Incredible beer at 10.5%, Golden Ale with the strength of a Barley Wine, beautiful! Beer

10.5 % alcohol by volume, amber colored beer with secondary fermentation in the bottle.

http://www.vansteenberge.com/newmodel/htm/2en/21200en.htm

10 out of 10
_________________
https://www.facebook.com/Let-the-drink-talk-675586225966432/
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
talisker25
Keeper of the Quaich
Keeper of the Quaich


Joined: 01 Jun 2005
Posts: 1991
Location: north east

PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 8:22 am    Post subject: Re: Piraat Reply with quote

Johnny wrote:


Incredible beer at 10.5%, Golden Ale with the strength of a Barley Wine, beautiful! Beer

10.5 % alcohol by volume, amber colored beer with secondary fermentation in the bottle.

http://www.vansteenberge.com/newmodel/htm/2en/21200en.htm

10 out of 10


Will keep an eye open for this.....any UK suppliers Johnny Question Question Beer
_________________
i've been on a whisky diet, i've lost 3 days already

The trouble with jogging is that ice falls out of your glass

http://talikerstantrums.blogspot.com/
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Johnny
Site Admin


Joined: 02 Apr 2005
Posts: 3553

PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 12:33 pm    Post subject: Re: Piraat Reply with quote

talisker25 wrote:
Johnny wrote:


Incredible beer at 10.5%, Golden Ale with the strength of a Barley Wine, beautiful! Beer

10.5 % alcohol by volume, amber colored beer with secondary fermentation in the bottle.

http://www.vansteenberge.com/newmodel/htm/2en/21200en.htm

10 out of 10


Will keep an eye open for this.....any UK suppliers Johnny Question Question Beer


I got mine from Cave Direct but I imagine the other links on the left hand side of the beer page has them as well: http://www.whiskyroom.co.uk/beer.html

Could only drink that last night, one bottle at that percentage and I'm done for Sad Beer
_________________
https://www.facebook.com/Let-the-drink-talk-675586225966432/
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
talisker25
Keeper of the Quaich
Keeper of the Quaich


Joined: 01 Jun 2005
Posts: 1991
Location: north east

PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 1:51 pm    Post subject: Re: Piraat Reply with quote

Johnny wrote:
talisker25 wrote:
Johnny wrote:


Incredible beer at 10.5%, Golden Ale with the strength of a Barley Wine, beautiful! Beer

10.5 % alcohol by volume, amber colored beer with secondary fermentation in the bottle.

http://www.vansteenberge.com/newmodel/htm/2en/21200en.htm

10 out of 10


Will keep an eye open for this.....any UK suppliers Johnny Question Question Beer


I got mine from Cave Direct but I imagine the other links on the left hand side of the beer page has them as well: http://www.whiskyroom.co.uk/beer.html

Could only drink that last night, one bottle at that percentage and I'm done for Sad Beer


Might give House of Fraser in Darlington a try, they have a good selection but its one i must try Beer Beer
_________________
i've been on a whisky diet, i've lost 3 days already

The trouble with jogging is that ice falls out of your glass

http://talikerstantrums.blogspot.com/
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Let The Drink Talk Forum Index -> Speciality Beers All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2002 phpBB Group
subRed style by ktauber
Effex-Media Web Resources
Create your own free forum now!
Terms of Service Purchase Ad Removal Forum Archive Report Abuse