Let The Drink Talk Forum Index Let The Drink Talk
https://twitter.com/LetTheDrinkTalk
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Refi

Bookmark this site!
Islay Visit
Goto page Previous  1, 2
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Let The Drink Talk Forum Index -> Tasting Notes
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
talisker25
Keeper of the Quaich
Keeper of the Quaich


Joined: 01 Jun 2005
Posts: 1991
Location: north east

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 6:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wave wrote:
Johnny wrote:
Don't forget Tullibardine is very close to you as well and you will love the tour.

Tullibardine Distillery,
Blackford,
Perthshire,
PH4 1QG

http://www.tullibardine.com/visit.aspx?pageID=307



Ach!!! That's the distillery (Tullibardine) I meant for the connoisseur tour. Unfortunately I wasn't able to procure a tour for Friday, oh well I do have to save some distilleries to visit next time I come here. Wink Cool


Cheers!


Sounds like a great tour Wave, pity about Tullibardine, its a fantastic little distillery, when in Glasgow, did you manage Auchentoshan on the Dumbarton Road?
_________________
i've been on a whisky diet, i've lost 3 days already

The trouble with jogging is that ice falls out of your glass

http://talikerstantrums.blogspot.com/
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Wave
Single Maltster
Single Maltster


Joined: 12 Nov 2005
Posts: 145
Location: O'er the big pond

PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2006 11:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

talisker25 wrote:
Wave wrote:
Johnny wrote:
Don't forget Tullibardine is very close to you as well and you will love the tour.

Tullibardine Distillery,
Blackford,
Perthshire,
PH4 1QG

http://www.tullibardine.com/visit.aspx?pageID=307



Ach!!! That's the distillery (Tullibardine) I meant for the connoisseur tour. Unfortunately I wasn't able to procure a tour for Friday, oh well I do have to save some distilleries to visit next time I come here. Wink Cool


Cheers!


Sounds like a great tour Wave, pity about Tullibardine, its a fantastic little distillery, when in Glasgow, did you manage Auchentoshan on the Dumbarton Road?


All I did on my last day in Glasgow was troll the pubs, drain pints of Guinness & McEwans 80 and watch football! Beer Very Happy
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
talisker25
Keeper of the Quaich
Keeper of the Quaich


Joined: 01 Jun 2005
Posts: 1991
Location: north east

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 7:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wave wrote:
talisker25 wrote:
Wave wrote:
Johnny wrote:
Don't forget Tullibardine is very close to you as well and you will love the tour.

Tullibardine Distillery,
Blackford,
Perthshire,
PH4 1QG

http://www.tullibardine.com/visit.aspx?pageID=307



Ach!!! That's the distillery (Tullibardine) I meant for the connoisseur tour. Unfortunately I wasn't able to procure a tour for Friday, oh well I do have to save some distilleries to visit next time I come here. Wink Cool


Cheers!


Sounds like a great tour Wave, pity about Tullibardine, its a fantastic little distillery, when in Glasgow, did you manage Auchentoshan on the Dumbarton Road?


All I did on my last day in Glasgow was troll the pubs, drain pints of Guinness & McEwans 80 and watch football! Beer Very Happy

can't complain at that Laughing Laughing Laughing
_________________
i've been on a whisky diet, i've lost 3 days already

The trouble with jogging is that ice falls out of your glass

http://talikerstantrums.blogspot.com/
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Johnny
Site Admin


Joined: 02 Apr 2005
Posts: 3553

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 9:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

talisker25 wrote:
Wave wrote:
talisker25 wrote:
Wave wrote:
Johnny wrote:
Don't forget Tullibardine is very close to you as well and you will love the tour.

Tullibardine Distillery,
Blackford,
Perthshire,
PH4 1QG

http://www.tullibardine.com/visit.aspx?pageID=307



Ach!!! That's the distillery (Tullibardine) I meant for the connoisseur tour. Unfortunately I wasn't able to procure a tour for Friday, oh well I do have to save some distilleries to visit next time I come here. Wink Cool


Cheers!


Sounds like a great tour Wave, pity about Tullibardine, its a fantastic little distillery, when in Glasgow, did you manage Auchentoshan on the Dumbarton Road?


All I did on my last day in Glasgow was troll the pubs, drain pints of Guinness & McEwans 80 and watch football! Beer Very Happy

can't complain at that Laughing Laughing Laughing


Sounds good to me Beer
_________________
https://www.facebook.com/Let-the-drink-talk-675586225966432/
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Let The Drink Talk Forum Index -> Tasting Notes All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2002 phpBB Group
subRed style by ktauber
Effex-Media Web Resources
Create your own free forum now!
Terms of Service Purchase Ad Removal Forum Archive Report Abuse