Let The Drink Talk Forum Index Let The Drink Talk
https://twitter.com/LetTheDrinkTalk

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

London Bombs
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Let The Drink Talk Forum Index -> General Chit Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Johnny
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2005 3:53 pm    Post subject: 21st July 2005 Reply with quote

I'm hoping this isn't going to become a regular thread but by adding to this thread we can see a timeline of events. So far there are no reported fatalities but the terror and panic caused to anyone is enough, and will bring back horrible memories of just 2 weeks ago. People of this country in main want a peaceful existence with all and no-one has the right to inflict pain and suffering on others. Our prayers and thoughts as always are with all those affected by these incidents and for a full stop to terror everywhere.
talisker25
Keeper of the Quaich
Keeper of the Quaich

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2005 5:40 pm    Post subject: Re: 21st July 2005 Reply with quote

Johnny wrote:
I'm hoping this isn't going to become a regular thread but by adding to this thread we can see a timeline of events. So far there are no reported fatalities but the terror and panic caused to anyone is enough, and will bring back horrible memories of just 2 weeks ago. People of this country in main want a peaceful existence with all and no-one has the right to inflict pain and suffering on others. Our prayers and thoughts as always are with all those affected by these incidents and for a full stop to terror everywhere.

as the person who started the thread, i did not think that after just 2 weeks we would have the same type on incident happening in almost the same way.
it would seem that the only person injured is one of the alledged bombers.
i pray that this is not going to be something that is going to happen on a regular basis but i agree that it will form a time line for us to remember the awfull time that those in the capital are having to endure at the moment and i will continue to pray for those injured and killed the last time. Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

The trouble with jogging is that ice falls out of your glass

http://talikerstantrums.blogspot.com/
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Anonymous

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 8:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Keep strong London, hopefully all communities will see the futility of these attacks and be disgusted by the perpetrators acts.
Mad Dog
Single Maltster
Single Maltster

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2005 6:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Judith wrote:
Keep strong London, hopefully all communities will see the futility of these attacks and be disgusted by the perpetrators acts.

Can't put it better Judith
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Let The Drink Talk Forum Index -> General Chit Chat All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: