Let The Drink Talk Forum Index Let The Drink Talk
https://twitter.com/LetTheDrinkTalk
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Refi

Bookmark this site!
Barry
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Let The Drink Talk Forum Index -> New Members / Ask a question?
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Johnny
Site Admin


Joined: 02 Apr 2005
Posts: 3553

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 12:46 pm    Post subject: Barry Reply with quote

Welcome Barry when ever you join Very Happy Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
_________________
https://www.facebook.com/Let-the-drink-talk-675586225966432/
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Richard P.
Single Maltster
Single Maltster


Joined: 17 May 2005
Posts: 241

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 4:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Question Is this the guess the new member before they join competition? Laughing Laughing
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Johnny
Site Admin


Joined: 02 Apr 2005
Posts: 3553

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 4:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hopefully a friend that may join if he can work out the Register part at the top Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
_________________
https://www.facebook.com/Let-the-drink-talk-675586225966432/
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
talisker25
Keeper of the Quaich
Keeper of the Quaich


Joined: 01 Jun 2005
Posts: 1991
Location: north east

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 9:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Johnny wrote:
Hopefully a friend that may join if he can work out the Register part at the top Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing



Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
_________________
i've been on a whisky diet, i've lost 3 days already

The trouble with jogging is that ice falls out of your glass

http://talikerstantrums.blogspot.com/
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Johnny
Site Admin


Joined: 02 Apr 2005
Posts: 3553

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 12:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

talisker25 wrote:
Johnny wrote:
Hopefully a friend that may join if he can work out the Register part at the top Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing



Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing


Come on Barry
_________________
https://www.facebook.com/Let-the-drink-talk-675586225966432/
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Old Faithful
Aged Maltster
Aged Maltster


Joined: 21 May 2005
Posts: 432
Location: East Yorkshire

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 5:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Johnny wrote:
talisker25 wrote:
Johnny wrote:
Hopefully a friend that may join if he can work out the Register part at the top Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing



Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing


Come on Barry



I hope he's not another of your imaginary friends - like Talisker!!!! Wink Laughing Laughing
_________________
I am The Master, & you will obey me!!!!!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
talisker25
Keeper of the Quaich
Keeper of the Quaich


Joined: 01 Jun 2005
Posts: 1991
Location: north east

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 1:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Old Faithful wrote:
Johnny wrote:
talisker25 wrote:
Johnny wrote:
Hopefully a friend that may join if he can work out the Register part at the top Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing



Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing


Come on Barry



I hope he's not another of your imaginary friends - like Talisker!!!! Wink Laughing Laughing


ME!!!!!IMAGINARY........or am I???????????????????????
_________________
i've been on a whisky diet, i've lost 3 days already

The trouble with jogging is that ice falls out of your glass

http://talikerstantrums.blogspot.com/
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Josh 58
Superior Blend
Superior Blend


Joined: 28 Jan 2007
Posts: 58

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 8:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

talisker25 wrote:
Old Faithful wrote:
Johnny wrote:
talisker25 wrote:
Johnny wrote:
Hopefully a friend that may join if he can work out the Register part at the top Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing



Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing


Come on Barry



I hope he's not another of your imaginary friends - like Talisker!!!! Wink Laughing Laughing


ME!!!!!IMAGINARY........or am I???????????????????????


Shocked Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing This post is getting more cryptic every time I read it. Is there a Barry? Is there a Talisker? Do I exist? Does the whiskyroom exist???? Am I dreaming Shocked Will I wake up in a shower and it will only be 1983 Question
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Old Faithful
Aged Maltster
Aged Maltster


Joined: 21 May 2005
Posts: 432
Location: East Yorkshire

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 6:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Josh 58 wrote:
talisker25 wrote:
Old Faithful wrote:
Johnny wrote:
talisker25 wrote:
Johnny wrote:
Hopefully a friend that may join if he can work out the Register part at the top Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing



Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing


Come on Barry



I hope he's not another of your imaginary friends - like Talisker!!!! Wink Laughing Laughing


ME!!!!!IMAGINARY........or am I???????????????????????


Shocked Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing This post is getting more cryptic every time I read it. Is there a Barry? Is there a Talisker? Do I exist? Does the whiskyroom exist???? Am I dreaming Shocked Will I wake up in a shower and it will only be 1983 Question



Follow me - hiding & all will be revealed!!!
























Keep drinking the "usquebaugh"!!! Wink Beer Beer Beer Beer Beer
_________________
I am The Master, & you will obey me!!!!!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Johnny
Site Admin


Joined: 02 Apr 2005
Posts: 3553

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 6:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Old Faithful wrote:
Josh 58 wrote:
talisker25 wrote:
Old Faithful wrote:
Johnny wrote:
talisker25 wrote:
Johnny wrote:
Hopefully a friend that may join if he can work out the Register part at the top Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing



Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing


Come on Barry



I hope he's not another of your imaginary friends - like Talisker!!!! Wink Laughing Laughing


ME!!!!!IMAGINARY........or am I???????????????????????


Shocked Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing This post is getting more cryptic every time I read it. Is there a Barry? Is there a Talisker? Do I exist? Does the whiskyroom exist???? Am I dreaming Shocked Will I wake up in a shower and it will only be 1983 Question



Follow me - hiding & all will be revealed!!!
























Keep drinking the "usquebaugh"!!! Wink Beer Beer Beer Beer Beer


Isn't it somebodies birthday next week Question Will you be partaking of a few whiskies Question occasion6 occasion7 occasion1 occasion2 occasion9
_________________
https://www.facebook.com/Let-the-drink-talk-675586225966432/
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Let The Drink Talk Forum Index -> New Members / Ask a question? All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2002 phpBB Group
subRed style by ktauber
Effex-Media Web Resources
Create your own free forum now!
Terms of Service Purchase Ad Removal Forum Archive Report Abuse