Let The Drink Talk Forum Index Let The Drink Talk
https://twitter.com/LetTheDrinkTalk
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Refi

Bookmark this site!
Happy Birthday Old Faithful

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Let The Drink Talk Forum Index -> General Chit Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Johnny
Site Admin


Joined: 02 Apr 2005
Posts: 3553

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 6:43 pm    Post subject: Happy Birthday Old Faithful Reply with quote

Happy Birthday Old Faithful for yesterday

occasion1 occasion2 occasion4 occasion6 occasion7 occasion4 occasion1

See you Friday night for Old Town crawl Beer Beer Beer Beer Beer Beer Beer Beer Beer Beer Beer Beer Beer Beer
_________________
https://www.facebook.com/Let-the-drink-talk-675586225966432/
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
hull_fox
Site Admin


Joined: 01 Apr 2005
Posts: 50
Location: Hull

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 7:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Beer Beer Beer Beer

And Happy Birthday from me as well!!
_________________
Reminds me of my safari in Africa. Somebody forgot the corkscrew and for several days we had to live on nothing but food and water.
W. C. Fields
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Johnny
Site Admin


Joined: 02 Apr 2005
Posts: 3553

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 2:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hull_fox wrote:
Beer Beer Beer Beer

And Happy Birthday from me as well!!


I still love your picture, I must go and live in Dra(n)msfield Beer Beer Beer See you tomorrow night Beer Beer Beer Beer
_________________
https://www.facebook.com/Let-the-drink-talk-675586225966432/
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Old Faithful
Aged Maltster
Aged Maltster


Joined: 21 May 2005
Posts: 432
Location: East Yorkshire

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 5:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you both very much!!!!!!! Very Happy Very Happy

Another year older, but not sadly wiser!!! Laughing Laughing

Looking forward to "sampling" a few dark winter beers tomorrow!!! Beer Beer Beer Beer Beer
_________________
I am The Master, & you will obey me!!!!!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Johnny
Site Admin


Joined: 02 Apr 2005
Posts: 3553

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 10:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Old Faithful wrote:
Thank you both very much!!!!!!! Very Happy Very Happy

Another year older, but not sadly wiser!!! Laughing Laughing

Looking forward to "sampling" a few dark winter beers tomorrow!!! Beer Beer Beer Beer Beer


That sounds nice Beer Beer Beer Beer Beer
_________________
https://www.facebook.com/Let-the-drink-talk-675586225966432/
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Johnny
Site Admin


Joined: 02 Apr 2005
Posts: 3553

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 10:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great night Old Faithful, how was your head this morning. You only had whisky, perry, beer and did you have a cider as well???????? Confused
_________________
https://www.facebook.com/Let-the-drink-talk-675586225966432/
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Old Faithful
Aged Maltster
Aged Maltster


Joined: 21 May 2005
Posts: 432
Location: East Yorkshire

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 11:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Johnny wrote:
Great night Old Faithful, how was your head this morning. You only had whisky, perry, beer and did you have a cider as well???????? Confused


The head was fine - it was the other end that was the problem!!! Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed But that was probably due to the pickled egg!!! Shocked Laughing Laughing Laughing

Great night though - I ought to have more birthdays!!!! Beer Beer Beer
_________________
I am The Master, & you will obey me!!!!!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Johnny
Site Admin


Joined: 02 Apr 2005
Posts: 3553

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 5:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Old Faithful wrote:
Johnny wrote:
Great night Old Faithful, how was your head this morning. You only had whisky, perry, beer and did you have a cider as well???????? Confused


The head was fine - it was the other end that was the problem!!! Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed But that was probably due to the pickled egg!!! Shocked Laughing Laughing Laughing

Great night though - I ought to have more birthdays!!!! Beer Beer Beer


Too many will kill you. Pickled eggs, pickled eggs, who came up with that idea Shocked Laughing Laughing Laughing
_________________
https://www.facebook.com/Let-the-drink-talk-675586225966432/
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Let The Drink Talk Forum Index -> General Chit Chat All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2002 phpBB Group
subRed style by ktauber
Effex-Media Web Resources
Create your own free forum now!
Terms of Service Purchase Ad Removal Forum Archive Report Abuse