Let The Drink Talk Forum Index Let The Drink Talk
https://twitter.com/LetTheDrinkTalk

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

ALICE COOPER FED WHISKY AS A BABY

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Let The Drink Talk Forum Index -> Dirges or Prog, rock or skate
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Geoff
Novice taster
Novice taster

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 10:34 pm    Post subject: ALICE COOPER FED WHISKY AS A BABY Reply with quote

ALICE COOPER

Veteran rocker ALICE COOPER had his first taste of alcohol at an extremely early age - his grandmother often gave him whisky when he was just a few months old.

The 57-year-old SCHOOL'S OUT hitmaker, real name VINCENT FURNIER, admits he was often fed the intoxicating tipple whenever he had trouble getting to sleep.

He tells Maxim magazine, "I don't think there's anything wrong with that. When I was teething and they were trying to get me to sleep, my grandma would make me a little hot toddy - tea, honey, lemon, and a half-shot of Jim Beam.

"I'll tell you what: I slept great for eight hours. A little whisky on the gums is also good for teething. That's an old hillbilly cure."

from: http://www.contactmusic.com/new/xmlfeed.nsf/mndwebpages/alice%20cooper%20fed%20whisky%20as%20a%20baby
talisker25
Keeper of the Quaich
Keeper of the Quaich

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2005 7:15 am    Post subject: Re: ALICE COOPER FED WHISKY AS A BABY Reply with quote

Geoff wrote:

ALICE COOPER

Veteran rocker ALICE COOPER had his first taste of alcohol at an extremely early age - his grandmother often gave him whisky when he was just a few months old.

The 57-year-old SCHOOL'S OUT hitmaker, real name VINCENT FURNIER, admits he was often fed the intoxicating tipple whenever he had trouble getting to sleep.

He tells Maxim magazine, "I don't think there's anything wrong with that. When I was teething and they were trying to get me to sleep, my grandma would make me a little hot toddy - tea, honey, lemon, and a half-shot of Jim Beam.

"I'll tell you what: I slept great for eight hours. A little whisky on the gums is also good for teething. That's an old hillbilly cure."

from: http://www.contactmusic.com/new/xmlfeed.nsf/mndwebpages/alice%20cooper%20fed%20whisky%20as%20a%20baby

my mother used to put whisky in my bottle to get me to sleep, i slep for 24 hours once and she thought she had done serious damage (maybe she did) :D :D

The trouble with jogging is that ice falls out of your glass

http://talikerstantrums.blogspot.com/
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Geoff
Novice taster
Novice taster

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2005 9:22 am    Post subject: Re: ALICE COOPER FED WHISKY AS A BABY Reply with quote

talisker25 wrote:
Geoff wrote:

ALICE COOPER

my mother used to put whisky in my bottle to get me to sleep, i slep for 24 hours once and she thought she had done serious damage (maybe she did) :D :D
Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Black Beer
Single Maltster
Single Maltster

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2005 9:29 am    Post subject: Re: ALICE COOPER FED WHISKY AS A BABY Reply with quote

Geoff wrote:

ALICE COOPER

I may tell my boss that my teeth are hurting and see if he'll let me bring in a hip-flask Laughing
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Let The Drink Talk Forum Index -> Dirges or Prog, rock or skate All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: