Let The Drink Talk Forum Index Let The Drink Talk
https://twitter.com/LetTheDrinkTalk

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

CHENET CABERNET SYRAH

View previous topic :: View next topic  
talisker25
Keeper of the Quaich
Keeper of the Quaich

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2005 6:26 pm    Post subject: CHENET CABERNET SYRAH Reply with quote

went on a day trip to calais last year in the autumn and brought back 6 of these, had not opened one until today as it will keep up to 5 years.
i love red wine but it does not love me however. i thought sod it i just fancy a glass
Spicy, deep and flavorful with great body and a long finish,
i cost £1.10p a bottle and i would have been happy paying a fiver 'cos its fantastic.
hope to be in calais again in october and will certainly pick up a dozen bottles. Wink

The trouble with jogging is that ice falls out of your glass

http://talikerstantrums.blogspot.com/
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Mad Dog
Single Maltster
Single Maltster

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2005 10:04 pm    Post subject: Re: CHENET CABERNET SYRAH Reply with quote

talisker25 wrote:
went on a day trip to calais last year in the autumn and brought back 6 of these, had not opened one until today as it will keep up to 5 years.
i love red wine but it does not love me however. i thought sod it i just fancy a glass
i cost £1.10p a bottle and i would have been happy paying a fiver 'cos its fantastic.
hope to be in calais again in october and will certainly pick up a dozen bottles. Wink

A man after my own heart, expensive wine bought cheaply. Great taste and lots of bottles, now if I can just find whisky at £1.10 for a bottle of single malt :D
talisker25
Keeper of the Quaich
Keeper of the Quaich

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2005 12:45 pm    Post subject: Re: CHENET CABERNET SYRAH Reply with quote

Mad Dog wrote:
talisker25 wrote:

A man after my own heart, expensive wine bought cheaply. Great taste and lots of bottles, now if I can just find whisky at £1.10 for a bottle of single malt :D

we need a time lord to transport us back to 1948 Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
(goodnight sweetheart) Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

The trouble with jogging is that ice falls out of your glass

http://talikerstantrums.blogspot.com/
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Anonymous

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2005 1:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

1p a pint would do me :D more Goodnight Shakespear for those prices Rolling Eyes
Mad Dog
Single Maltster
Single Maltster

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2005 1:30 pm    Post subject: Re: CHENET CABERNET SYRAH Reply with quote

talisker25 wrote:
Mad Dog wrote:
talisker25 wrote:

we need a time lord to transport us back to 1948 Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
(goodnight sweetheart) Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Imagine the vintages of whisky Dr. Who could have in his T.A.R.D.I.S. Razz
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Let The Drink Talk Forum Index -> Wine All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: