Let The Drink Talk Forum Index Let The Drink Talk
https://twitter.com/LetTheDrinkTalk

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Hello everybody!! I'm new. Deadman68 told me about this site
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Let The Drink Talk Forum Index -> New Members / Ask a question?
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Fernando77
Guru
Guru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2005 9:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Graham70 wrote:
Fernando77 wrote:
Peat Reak wrote:
Welcome to the whiskyroom, I'm a big fan of the Romero films myself, I saw the post here on the new film but thought better to wait for DVD as it could only be disappointing after all these years. I'm sure its a good film in its own right but 70's/80's horror was a genre onto itself. Have you seen the all puppet horror movie by Peter Jackson - Meet the Feebles - hilirious and gory but all puppets!! Laughing

Meet the Feebles!!!!
OMG! I have to buy/download/stole/whatever as soon as posible!!!
Thanks!

Pete Jackson was a great horror director before Lord of the Rings. He made Bad Taste and Brain Dead which is the best in my opinion but Meet the Feebles is just weird!, he then made Frightners with Michael J. Fox which is only a 15 after making Heavenly Creatures about the mother killing school girls in New Zealand. Bad Taste is very cheap but hirlirious to hear New Zealand accents saying Zombie etc.

Have you ever seen Dellamorte Dellamore (1994), an Italian horror, this is fabulous and again very surreal Shocked

I love Dellamorte Dellamore! Michele Soavi is so damn good and original!!!
About Jackson: I love films like Bad taste (very bad taste indeed) and Brain Dead (I was a mate at the College of Diana Peņalver, the main girl character who losts her dog in the mouth of the hungry mom). Lord of the rings... better avoid this, I don't like very much these three films... :D I'm now managing to get a copy or download Meet the feebles...
Fernando77
Guru
Guru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2005 9:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Graham70 wrote:
Fernando77 wrote:
Peat Reak wrote:
Welcome to the whiskyroom, I'm a big fan of the Romero films myself, I saw the post here on the new film but thought better to wait for DVD as it could only be disappointing after all these years. I'm sure its a good film in its own right but 70's/80's horror was a genre onto itself. Have you seen the all puppet horror movie by Peter Jackson - Meet the Feebles - hilirious and gory but all puppets!! Laughing

Meet the Feebles!!!!
Thanks!

Pete Jackson was a great horror director before Lord of the Rings. He made Bad Taste and Brain Dead which is the best in my opinion but Meet the Feebles is just weird!, he then made Frightners with Michael J. Fox which is only a 15 after making Heavenly Creatures about the mother killing school girls in New Zealand. Bad Taste is very cheap but hirlirious to hear New Zealand accents saying Zombie etc.

Have you ever seen Dellamorte Dellamore (1994), an Italian horror, this is fabulous and again very surreal Shocked

Wait a minute!
The frighteners!!!! With MICHAEL J. FOX!!!!!! Shocked Shocked Shocked I really LOVE (well, I'm not a gay) MICHAEL J. FOX! Teen wolf and Back to the future! I ever said that the better sci fi trilogy isn't Star wars (of course, now it isn't a trilogy)... The best film saga ever made was made by Robert Zemeckis and MICHAEL J. FOX. Marty McFly is the best character ever created (my girlfriend use to say I'm a bit weird).
Fernando77
Guru
Guru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2005 9:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alister wrote:
Fernando77 wrote:
Johnny wrote:
Fernando77 wrote:
Johnny wrote:
Hi Fernando,

I'm Johnny on this site and the wife loves Absinthe, but unfortunatley we have a 12 week old so just a glass of red wine on the evening at the moment. Great to have you here, and great pics to explain the wines, great to get you here, and hopefully the forum won't fold in a years time like the other site!!!!! Sad What do you think to Sherry as I think we have a few reviews lurking in the Wine section that could be updated and your wine knowledge will be greatly sort.

Hi Johny! How are you? I haven't time enough now, in seven minutes I will going home, finished my work today (yes, I'm at work, OMG!, they are going to fire me). One of my best friends have a little child (2 years) and I spent my weekends now in the same way: ribera del duero, rioja, but only a bottle for 4 people during the dinner...
I'm very pleased to find you here, sure we will enjoy a couple of glasess...
Have a nice weekend!

:D

Fernando.

PS: you have to post a picture of your little child!

PPS: I'm downloadind "death warmed up" but it seems to takes a long time...

Have a good weekend, hope Death Warmed Up doesn't trun out to be too disappointing, but its one of those stuck in the 80's movies that I'd love to see again.

80's is my religion!
Yesterday I have watched "Silver Bullet". With one of the best 'Corey's' from all over the world: Corey Haim (I prefer Feldam, but Haim is good enough).
One 80's flick, one cold double malta beer, my girlfriend at my side, could anyone needs anymore for a sunday afternoon?

Hi Fernando new to the site myself, here I came for whisky and find 80's mania! Laughing I like a few of the films from that perios, Night of the Comet, Lost Boys (maybe 90's) and the TV version of Salems Lot. Has anyone seen the new version of Salems Lot with Rob Lowe its absolutley excellent 5 stars

clown Thet all float - anyone know the film?

HA AH HAHA... Yes, 80's mania! None expected this, I believe...
Lost Boys: OMG! The two Corey together!!! Could we ask more than this???
I watched the remake of Salem's Lot and I found it very very amazing. Momonet's of truly horror when everybody in the village are turned into vampires...
Johnny
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2005 9:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fernando77 wrote:
Graham70 wrote:
Fernando77 wrote:
Peat Reak wrote:

Meet the Feebles!!!!
Thanks!

I love Dellamorte Dellamore! Michele Soavi is so damn good and original!!!
About Jackson: I love films like Bad taste (very bad taste indeed) and Brain Dead (I was a mate at the College of Diana Peņalver, the main girl character who losts her dog in the mouth of the hungry mom). Lord of the rings... better avoid this, I don't like very much these three films... :D I'm now managing to get a copy or download Meet the feebles...

The main house in Braindead was my cousins friends house, I think it was split into rented apartments. They live in New Zealand and see all the film crews. When my sis was visitng her freind who was getting married in NZ she could see a ginat gorilla hand across the river that was from King Kong and met Jack Black at a bar. Not that hard in NZ as not that many people and no real bars to speak off just hotels really.
Fernando77
Guru
Guru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2005 9:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shocked Have you ever been there? Or have pictures? COOL!
Johnny
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2005 11:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fernando77 wrote:

I haven't, my mum, brother and sister have all visited NZ and you can understand why so many films and TV series are made there including the new Salems Lot, Hercules, Xenia etc.
Iain
Superior Blend
Superior Blend

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2005 8:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome :D
Fernando77
Guru
Guru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2005 10:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Johnny wrote:
Fernando77 wrote:

I haven't, my mum, brother and sister have all visited NZ and you can understand why so many films and TV series are made there including the new Salems Lot, Hercules, Xenia etc.

OMG!
The new Salems Lot too???!!!!
And don't you NEED to go there?
Pearson

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2005 9:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Salems Lot the new version was filmed in Austrailia I think Johnny, check this out

http://www.bloody-disgusting.com/film.php?id=379
Fernando77
Guru
Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2005 11:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pearson wrote:

Salems Lot the new version was filmed in Austrailia I think Johnny, check this out

http://www.bloody-disgusting.com/film.php?id=379

It seems that the new version was filmed in Australia, in Ballarat and Hepburn Shire Councils (Australia): http://www.filmballarathepburn.com.au/filming/filmed-here.php?film=salems-lot. They could film as well in NZ...
The old 79 version was filmed in W coast of CA.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Let The Drink Talk Forum Index -> New Members / Ask a question? All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 3 of 5

Jump to: