Let The Drink Talk Forum Index Let The Drink Talk
https://twitter.com/LetTheDrinkTalk

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Best vegetarian wine supermarket?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Stuart

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 10:30 am    Post subject: Best vegetarian wine supermarket? Reply with quote

I've found Tesco's to do alot of vegi and vegans wines in Hull, does anyone know of any other good supermarkets in Hull with a good selection?
David

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 10:46 am    Post subject: Re: Best vegetarian wine supermarket? Reply with quote

Stuart wrote:
I've found Tesco's to do alot of vegi and vegans wines in Hull, does anyone know of any other good supermarkets in Hull with a good selection?

Have you tried Aldis?
Sally

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 1:51 pm    Post subject: Sainsburys Reply with quote

Sainsburys in hessle do some good veggi wines
El Diablo
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 1:52 pm    Post subject: Vegi Wine Reply with quote

I think M&S do some as well.
Sandra

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2005 8:46 pm    Post subject: Lidl Reply with quote

Lidl have some of their own or someone elses versions of a malt, a vatted and a blend called Queen Margot, good for rubbing lotion for aches and pains!! Razz
Mary Cochran

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2005 9:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I still find that Tescos and Morrisons seem to do the best choice of vegetarian wines. Some also have the vegan logo on. It is definitely getting easier to find suitable wines that have not had animal derived products used in their production.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Let The Drink Talk Forum Index -> Wine All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: