Let The Drink Talk Forum Index Let The Drink Talk
https://twitter.com/LetTheDrinkTalk

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

V
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Fernando77
Guru
Guru

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2005 8:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

talisker25 wrote:
Johnny wrote:
talisker25 wrote:
Fernando77 wrote:
talisker25 wrote:
Johnny wrote:
Fernando77 wrote:
Johnny wrote:
talisker25 wrote:
Fernando77 wrote:
Johnny wrote:
Fernando77 wrote:
Excellent pic!
Yes, the old man was killed in the miniserie or a bit later (there was first a miniserie with 6 episodes, then another season with 3 episodes of an hour each one more or less and finally 18 episodes of 45 minutes).
I dowloaded all of them! I have all the series in 3 DVD.

When child I thought that Diana was very pretty. I was in love wuth her...
Embarassed

Well she definitely would of had you for breakfast Laughing Laughing Laughing

Time ago I would let her eat me, depending on which part of my body she start to eat... Laughing Laughing Laughing

really, fernando.... Shame on you Shame on you what is your girlfriends email address, i will just copy her this post Laughing Laughing

Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Laughing Laughing Laughing
Talisker, I said "time ago", he he he, not now, Laughing Laughing , now I'd shoot her on the face with a blaster pistol in memory of Tyler! Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad Mad Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad Mad

i suppose as it is almost christmas then i will have to give you the benefit of doubt Laughing Laughing Laughing ........but i WILL be watching Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Thank you, Phil! Laughing Laughing

oh! i see, you have started with the first name now have you.......Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

He's already berated me for that, sorry Mr. Talisker25 Embarassed Laughing Laughing Laughing

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

I'm so sorry and apologize... Embarassed Crying or Very sad Embarassed Crying or Very sad

Wink
talisker25
Keeper of the Quaich
Keeper of the Quaich

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2005 8:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fernando77 wrote:
talisker25 wrote:
Johnny wrote:
talisker25 wrote:
Fernando77 wrote:
talisker25 wrote:
Johnny wrote:
Fernando77 wrote:
Johnny wrote:
talisker25 wrote:
Fernando77 wrote:
Johnny wrote:
Fernando77 wrote:
Excellent pic!
Yes, the old man was killed in the miniserie or a bit later (there was first a miniserie with 6 episodes, then another season with 3 episodes of an hour each one more or less and finally 18 episodes of 45 minutes).

Embarassed

Time ago I would let her eat me, depending on which part of my body she start to eat... Laughing Laughing Laughing

really, fernando.... Shame on you Shame on you what is your girlfriends email address, i will just copy her this post Laughing Laughing

Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Talisker, I said "time ago", he he he, not now, Laughing Laughing , now I'd shoot her on the face with a blaster pistol in memory of Tyler! Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad Mad Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad Mad

i suppose as it is almost christmas then i will have to give you the benefit of doubt Laughing Laughing Laughing ........but i WILL be watching Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

oh! i see, you have started with the first name now have you.......Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

He's already berated me for that, sorry Mr. Talisker25 Embarassed Laughing Laughing Laughing

I'm so sorry and apologize... Embarassed Crying or Very sad Embarassed Crying or Very sad

Wink

i am only joking you know fernando Twisted Evil you can call me what you like..................within reason Laughing Laughing

The trouble with jogging is that ice falls out of your glass

http://talikerstantrums.blogspot.com/
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Fernando77
Guru
Guru

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2005 9:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

talisker25 wrote:
Fernando77 wrote:
talisker25 wrote:
Johnny wrote:
talisker25 wrote:
Fernando77 wrote:
talisker25 wrote:
Johnny wrote:
Fernando77 wrote:
Johnny wrote:
talisker25 wrote:
Fernando77 wrote:
Johnny wrote:
Fernando77 wrote:
Excellent pic!

Embarassed

Wink

i am only joking you know fernando Twisted Evil you can call me what you like..................within reason Laughing Laughing

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

I know, I know, Mr. T, HE HE HE
"within reason", Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Johnny
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2005 11:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

These quotes are just stretching out of proportion, my computers cogs are going to seize up Laughing Laughing
talisker25
Keeper of the Quaich
Keeper of the Quaich

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2005 11:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fernando77 wrote:
talisker25 wrote:
Fernando77 wrote:
talisker25 wrote:
Johnny wrote:
talisker25 wrote:
Fernando77 wrote:
talisker25 wrote:
Johnny wrote:
Fernando77 wrote:
Johnny wrote:
talisker25 wrote:
Fernando77 wrote:
Johnny wrote:
Fernando77 wrote:
Excellent pic!

Embarassed

Wink

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

I know, I know, Mr. T, HE HE HE
"within reason", Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Twisted Evil

The trouble with jogging is that ice falls out of your glass

http://talikerstantrums.blogspot.com/
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Let The Drink Talk Forum Index -> Film All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: