Let The Drink Talk Forum Index Let The Drink Talk
https://twitter.com/LetTheDrinkTalk
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Refi

Bookmark this site!
A few images from the talisker collection
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Let The Drink Talk Forum Index -> Whisky
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
talisker25
Keeper of the Quaich
Keeper of the Quaich


Joined: 01 Jun 2005
Posts: 1991
Location: north east

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 5:38 pm    Post subject: A few images from the talisker collection Reply with quote











this is just one corner Shocked Shocked
_________________
i've been on a whisky diet, i've lost 3 days already

The trouble with jogging is that ice falls out of your glass

http://talikerstantrums.blogspot.com/
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Old Faithful
Aged Maltster
Aged Maltster


Joined: 21 May 2005
Posts: 432
Location: East Yorkshire

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 5:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very Impressive!! :D :D It looks a bit like Johnnys whisky loft! Are all those bottles empty or full!! Drool Laughing Laughing
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Johnny
Site Admin


Joined: 02 Apr 2005
Posts: 3553

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 5:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very, very nice Applause Applause Applause
_________________
https://www.facebook.com/Let-the-drink-talk-675586225966432/
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Old Faithful
Aged Maltster
Aged Maltster


Joined: 21 May 2005
Posts: 432
Location: East Yorkshire

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 6:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Johnny wrote:
Very, very nice Applause Applause Applause


Don't think they'll be giving you one of those bottles tonight!! Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
talisker25
Keeper of the Quaich
Keeper of the Quaich


Joined: 01 Jun 2005
Posts: 1991
Location: north east

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 7:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Old Faithful wrote:
Very Impressive!! :D :D It looks a bit like Johnnys whisky loft! Are all those bottles empty or full!! Drool Laughing Laughing


the only reason i have posted these is because of johnnys pics, i now know that i am not the only compulsive collector on the forum.....(sounds like wave has quite a collection as well) Exclamation

about half are full in these pics, i wish all were but i HAVE to drink something and have around 10 to 15 bottles on the go at any one time so no matter what type of mood i am in i can always find a dram :D :
_________________
i've been on a whisky diet, i've lost 3 days already

The trouble with jogging is that ice falls out of your glass

http://talikerstantrums.blogspot.com/
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Wave
Single Maltster
Single Maltster


Joined: 12 Nov 2005
Posts: 145
Location: O'er the big pond

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 8:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

talisker25 wrote:
Old Faithful wrote:
Very Impressive!! :D :D It looks a bit like Johnnys whisky loft! Are all those bottles empty or full!! Drool Laughing Laughing


the only reason i have posted these is because of johnnys pics, i now know that i am not the only compulsive collector on the forum.....(sounds like wave has quite a collection as well) Exclamation

about half are full in these pics, i wish all were but i HAVE to drink something and have around 10 to 15 bottles on the go at any one time so no matter what type of mood i am in i can always find a dram :D :


LOL! I do have a bit of a collection, unfortunately I don't have a good place to show them all so I'll show them in segments.

The Islay Collection:

Bruichladdich



Caol Ila



Laphroaig



Port Ellen



And the rest....





Cheers!!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
talisker25
Keeper of the Quaich
Keeper of the Quaich


Joined: 01 Jun 2005
Posts: 1991
Location: north east

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2006 8:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wave wrote:
talisker25 wrote:
Old Faithful wrote:
Very Impressive!! :D :D It looks a bit like Johnnys whisky loft! Are all those bottles empty or full!! Drool Laughing Laughing


the only reason i have posted these is because of johnnys pics, i now know that i am not the only compulsive collector on the forum.....(sounds like wave has quite a collection as well) Exclamation

about half are full in these pics, i wish all were but i HAVE to drink something and have around 10 to 15 bottles on the go at any one time so no matter what type of mood i am in i can always find a dram :D :


LOL! I do have a bit of a collection, unfortunately I don't have a good place to show them all so I'll show them in segments.

The Islay Collection:

Bruichladdich



Caol Ila



Laphroaig



Port Ellen



And the rest....





Cheers!!


nice, very nice :D :D
_________________
i've been on a whisky diet, i've lost 3 days already

The trouble with jogging is that ice falls out of your glass

http://talikerstantrums.blogspot.com/
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Johnny
Site Admin


Joined: 02 Apr 2005
Posts: 3553

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2006 8:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes this is a forum of compulsive collectors Laughing Laughing Laughing I now have to find space for all the Belgian beers and glasses that will be arriving shortly!! Laughing Laughing Laughing
_________________
https://www.facebook.com/Let-the-drink-talk-675586225966432/
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
talisker25
Keeper of the Quaich
Keeper of the Quaich


Joined: 01 Jun 2005
Posts: 1991
Location: north east

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2006 9:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Johnny wrote:
Yes this is a forum of compulsive collectors Laughing Laughing Laughing I now have to find space for all the Belgian beers and glasses that will be arriving shortly!! Laughing Laughing Laughing


don't you mean 'empty' belgian beer bottles Laughing Laughing
_________________
i've been on a whisky diet, i've lost 3 days already

The trouble with jogging is that ice falls out of your glass

http://talikerstantrums.blogspot.com/
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Johnny
Site Admin


Joined: 02 Apr 2005
Posts: 3553

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2006 12:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

talisker25 wrote:
Johnny wrote:
Yes this is a forum of compulsive collectors Laughing Laughing Laughing I now have to find space for all the Belgian beers and glasses that will be arriving shortly!! Laughing Laughing Laughing


don't you mean 'empty' belgian beer bottles Laughing Laughing


You know me to well Laughing Laughing Laughing
_________________
https://www.facebook.com/Let-the-drink-talk-675586225966432/
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Let The Drink Talk Forum Index -> Whisky All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2002 phpBB Group
subRed style by ktauber
Effex-Media Web Resources
Create your own free forum now!
Terms of Service Purchase Ad Removal Forum Archive Report Abuse